Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chuck Closes Ranks Around Fans!


I am a huge fan of Chuck...you know the NBC TV show on Monday nights? I have watched from the very first episode, including reruns and specials. I actually plan my Monday activities around watching Chuck with my son. I own both season one and season two of Chuck. I have downloaded season three episodes from iTunes in order to watch from the road. I have the Chuck screensaver, wallpaper and icons. I also have several songs downloaded from the show and use two of them as ringtones.

I recently updated my account on Twitter to stay abreast of all the goings on in our world. I found this awesome cadre of Chuck fans that I started to follow. This is where it gets a bit tricky. I follow these fans but they ignore me like the plague. Only one fan, the best of the best, @LittleChuckFan even acknowledges my existence.

Last night a male fan queried @LittleChuckFan about a song on Chuck that goes like this...dung diki dung diki dung diki. I recognized it right away but I did not know the name of it. I asked my son to help me find the song. He did and it is Teddybears Cobrastyle. I shared this information with said male fan and he totally 100% ignored me. Why?

I believe it is because there is a secret code amongst Chuck fans...perhaps even an exclusive club, and "they" have decided I am simply not worthy. Yes, it hurts my feelings and yes, I will get over it...I'm just saying!

I am still a die-hard Chuck fan. I am not giving up now that I have come this far. Chuck fans you have ignored the wrong Chickie. My feathers are ruffled and my ego is bruised but I am a spy at heart. I will continue to follow you and you may continue to ignore me but I'm no hater...

No comments:

Post a Comment